![]() |
| The standard workspace. |
![]() |
| I created a workspace that would make using the program easier for me. |
![]() |
| I then created a composition and imported a file. |
Final Outcome
![]() |
| First of I imported a picture into my composition and resized it and created a fade in and fade out effect using the opacity transformation. |
![]() |
| I then added text to the composition applying the same opacity transformation and adding a rotation to it at the beginning and end of composition. |
Final Outcome
![]() |
| First of all I created a black solid layer and added the lens flare effect. |
![]() |
| I then changed the type of lens flare and added a text layer putting a rectangle mask over it changing the mask type to subtract. |
![]() |
| I then added the keyframed path of the lens flare and the brightness to swoosh around the text. I also keyframed the mask so it would move off the text as the flare travelled over it. |
Final Outcome
Variation
![]() |
Final Outcome:
![]() |
| In this I drew my own character in Photoshop and used the puppet tool to manipulate it just as I did with the toad image in the example above. |
![]() |
| Evidence of character drawing. |
Camera Animation:
![]() |
| First of all I made a Composition with a flower background, and then made another with a picture of what I wanted to be in the animation. |
![]() |
| I then put my other composition in the main composition and duplicated it 4 times, positioning them as I wanted it to be, by using the 3D Layer function. |
![]() |
| I then changed each of the pictures to something different and used the camera to zoom in through the images to make them look as though they're flying past the camera.
Final Outcome:
Variation: |

















No comments:
Post a Comment